Self Isolation time reduced to 10 days
Coronavirus self-isolation and quarantine reduced to 10 days in Wales
As of today (Thursday 10th December), the 14 day isolation requirement will reduce to 10 days.
The new self-isolation and quarantine advice will apply to:
- people who have received a positive test result for COVID-19
- people with symptoms of COVID-19 who are waiting for a test result, or who have not been tested and do not require hospital treatment, who must remain at home for the appropriate self-isolation period
- people living in households with someone who shows symptoms that may be caused by COVID-19 or who has received a positive test result for COVID-19
- close contacts of positive cases of COVID-19
- travellers returning from non-exempt country
You can read more about it here on the Welsh Government website.
Take care everyone and stay safe.